Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hair Care

The Body Shop - travel size hair care, try before buying full size
There was a sale on travel sizes 5/$10 so I wanted to give these a try.
Rainforest Balance Shampoo: Reduce excess oil for hair that looks clean and fresh all day, oily hair
Rainforest Shine Conditioner:  Smooth hair's surface for incredible shine, normal to dry hair
I used the Balance Shampoo to remove oily buildup on my scalp and then protected it with Shine Conditioner.  Love how light the hair feels and more volume.

Rainforest Radiance Shampoo: Remove dulling residues for prolonged color radiance using a gently cleansing shampoo , color treated hair
Rainforest Radiance Conditioner: Condition and moisturize color-treated hair while prolonging radiance using a protective conditioner



Phyto hair samples:


Shiseido Tsubaki Head Spa Extra Cleansing with Essential Oil:




Shiseido Tsubaki Damage Care set:


Shiseido Tsubaki Shiny Hair set:



Kracie Naive Aloe Conditioner:

I got this conditioner at my local Japanese store Marukai.  It came in a set with one refill for $13.  It's on the pricy side of supermarket brands but it works well.  I only needed one pump to cover my hair and rinses nicely.  My hair doesn't feel heavy but it has much shine from using this.  The only thing I didn't care for is the smell.  I know it's aloe based so it will smell very green.  The smell goes away quickly after hair dries.
















hair care:

2 comments:

  1. This is really helpful. Thank you
    Elsy
    WWW.Apple-Crumble-and-fish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice content ... Admin... Have great information I contribute with your experienced... I hope you post again soon. I am very happy to leave a comment for this blog, which really put honest information...
    HCG Treatment Chicago

    ReplyDelete