Monday, January 24, 2011

Avalon Organics Vitamin C

I saw these at my local health food store but bought them online at vitacost.com since it was cheaper and no sales tax.  These are relatively inexpensive compared to name brands so I wanted to give them a try.


Refreshing Cleansing Gel:  I really liked the cleanser.  It smells like fresh cut oranges and creates a good foam.  It washes well with no residue.  It does take off light makeup and sunscreen.

Vitality Facial Serum:  This orange scent gel absorbs easily.  Can't tell if it does much though.  I probably won't repurchase.

Revitalizing Eye Cream:  This is a good basic eye cream that moisturizes without being greasy.  It didn't do much for my dark circles but does smooth out the fine lines a little.  If you don't have dark eye circles, it's worth a try.

Renewal Facial Cream:  Although this is not the oil-free version, I feel that it's not oily at all and still absorbs pretty well.  My mother-in-law has dry sensitive skin, tried it, and now uses it regularly. 

Overall, the vitamin C contents must have been very small since I didn't notice much brightening of my skin tone but it's a good basic line for cleansing and hydrating the skin.  I like the orange scent and will probably repurchase the cleanser and facial cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment