Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dr. Brandt

I have sampled a few products from Dr. Brandt line that is worthy of writing about.

Pores No More Pore Refiner, 1 oz, $45 :
This is a gel like primer with microspheres that soak up the oil throughout the day.  It holds the oil and your face looks really nice but when I touch my face at later hours, I feel this greasy film on my fingers.  I feel a lot better once I wash my face in the evening.  But it does keep the face "looking" fresh all day.

Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner, 1 oz, $45:
This is a mask that you put on after you thoroughly cleansed your face.  It is suppose to draw out dirt and oil from your pores for the ultimate cleansing routine.  I tried a sample of this and it's amazing.  It comes in a somewhat transparent gel that spreads easily.  I have visible black pores around my nose and inner cheek areas. I only use this mask around these trouble areas.  After 2 minutes, I already felt it tightening and turning to a solid white color.  There are tiny holes visible from the surface of the mask, showing where you have large pores that absorbed the mask.  Another 5 minutes later, I washed my face with warm water and I looked closely in the mirror.  My pores were cleaned out! This is an expensive mask so I will probably purchase and use it on my most troubled areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment