Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ojon Hair Care

Will you pay $89 for a set of 33.8 oz shampoo and 33.8 oz conditioner, Ojon Duo Set ?
Well I don't unless it's so worth it.  I stopped by Sephora and asked for a sample of each.  I color my hair regularly with do-it-yourself kits.  With Asian hair, it's coarse already and add the hair coloring, you get dull thick hair.  I have basic haircare that will clean and untangle hair.  But on special days when I want that brilliant shiny hair, I need more.  I have tried the Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment before, leaving it on overnight with a shower cap on.  It was very uncomfortable sleeping with plastic on my head.  I did love the results though, hair stayed soft and lustrous for a week and I wash my hair every other day.  But the amount of work and strong smell of this product prevented me from buying it again.  Now I am trying their shampoo and conditioner and see if I can get the same results as the overnight treatment.  I have sample sizes for about 2 washings and used them once this morning.  The products do not feel as greasy as the overnight treatment but I could feel a difference already while I was shampooing.  Then the conditioner goes on light without any heavy smell.  My hair (shoulder length) feels so bouncy and healthy looking after air dry. Then I switched back to my basic hair care and it's back to where it was before I used the Ojon Duo.  The results are only temporary but if you have special events where you need to make your hair look its best without spending a lot of effort, get a smaller versions of Ojon Shine & Protect Kit at Sephora for $39.

No comments:

Post a Comment