Friday, February 11, 2011

Cleansing Oils 2011

Kose - Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil, $9:
I can easily find this at my local Japanese supermarket and it's cheap.  It only takes 2 pumps to clean the entire face, with light makeup, including mascara.  It comes out a clear liquid that you rub into your dry face.  Then add a little water and it becomes milky white.  Then I rinse with water and it does not leave my face oily at all.  I still double cleanse with a light foaming gel though.  Overall I love this basic cleansing oil for it's price and cleansing performance.


Origins - Clean Energy, $19.50:

This is my first non-Asian brand cleansing oil that I have bought. It is thicker consistency than others that I have tried.  I placed a little bit of the oil on my hands and spread it over my dry face.  Then I added a little bit of water to the face and the oil becomes a white milky film.  I continue to work the cleansing oil all around my face until it is clean.  After rinsing my face, I noticed that my face was smooth and seemed brighter.  I double cleansed with a gel cleanser and skin is still very smooth.  I highly recommend this oil cleanser for those who cannot get access to Asian brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment