Friday, February 11, 2011

My Experience with Sasa.com 02-2011

Since they carry many Asian brands that I cannot get in the local store here in the U. S., I have been trying to get an order from them since last year.  My first order back in Oct. 2010 kept being delayed in processing and then they said they were moving to a new warehouse and all orders were being held until later.  They charged me already in Oct but the order was held forever.  My order was finally cancelled because multiple items were not in stock any more by the time they finally began processing my order.  But since they charged me already, I had to deal with my credit card company to get my money back.  What a hassel.  But with there products back in stock, I was so tempted to try again.  I just placed a new order with them Jan. 27, 2011.  Let's see how long it will take for me to get my goodies.

Update: I got notified that my package is shipped out on Feb 7.  Expecting shipping to take 14 - 21 days.

Update: I finally got the order on Feb. 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment